Visitor's Visa

Most foreign nationals require a visitor’s visa or electronic travel authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada. Some other people may only need their valid passport to be able to travel to Canada. A visitor visa is also referred to as a temporary resident visa (TRV). A visitor’s visa is an official document stuck in your passport if your application for TRV is approved. A visitor’s visa or a TRV shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada.

Contact A Trusted Advisor

Program Status:

I came to Canada on a Landing Permanent Residency(PR) in June 2018 via the Express Entry system.
Sumanpreet Singh
CEO and Founder

Vision Statement

We want to achieve a state of Immigrating to Canada where we stand tall against the disinformation and aspiring applicants recognize that there is an obvious honest way to immigration to the prosperous landscape of Canada. 

Our Testimonials

Meet the Founder

Sumanpreet Singh

Sumanpreet is a Immigration Technology entrepreneur, with RCIC No. R709596. He has founded multiple technology startups both in India and Canada. He has a laser focused approach on integrating data with the immigration space, so aspiring immigrants can trust real stats of the industry rather than false commitments

Get a Call
Booked Now

We believe in 100% transparency and will show you each step of your file processing.

Schedule A Free Consultation